Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm EnGaGeD!

Wwooottt! I know lol ! I am excited too :)! He proposed to me on Wednesday August 25th at the Logan Temple. He was so cute about it..... He said there is a house over here that we should look into buying... ! Oh really a house right by the temple huh.. lol... so we pulled up to the temple and I said... is this the house we are buyin lol! I don't think that we can afford that.. I don't believe that it is for sale anyway. :) He took me behind the temple where there are a few benches to sit and we talked for a few minutes and I knew he was nervous. All of a sudden he got down on one knee and said I know I don't have an engagement ring yet, but will you marry me? Awe! It was so cute! I love him.

So then ... He left for over two weeks :( and he came back to take our engagements! I absolutely love them! He is so cute! here are a few of them that are our favorite!














:)

3 comments: