Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My 21st Birthday!

























































So! I promised pictures! here ya go!!! but I just turned 21! It was great! I got a bunch of stuff I needed and I love the new purse I got! I am officially an adult! CRAZY!! I don't know if I can handle the responsibility. jk :) We had a little bbq at the park with some close family friends Friday. I got some way cute stuff from them! Then, Saturday, we had dinner at one of my favorite places! TEXAS ROADHOUSE!!! mmm I love steak! It is so good! Then we had a quiet Sunday dinner before I came back to school and work and bla! haha I got to sit in the birthday saddle at Texas Roadhouse, thank HEAVENS no one took a picture haha suckers!!

Birthdays are the BEST!! only 361 more days till my next one whooo sha

No comments:

Post a Comment