Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tandem Bike

Oh my! So last night my room mate Camille and I decided to take the boys across the hall's tandem bike out for a spin. It was hilarious! I started out driving and everything went beautifully. We went through the sprinklers and out on the road (almost died by a car). No worries it turned up the street. So then Camille wanted to have a go at the steering. Her legs were a little too short to reach the peddles. It was so funny! We almost died. She tried to correct it and would over correct it and then we would almost tip over. Oh course that was not good enough for us.... Camille got on with two other people. She was in the middle. They tipped over! No worries no one died! BUT it was hilarious!!!

So need less to say my butt is killing me today! I have not been this sore in I don't even know how long. I don't even get this sore from riding horses. A saddle is so much better than that dang tandem!

No comments:

Post a Comment