Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A B C's of ME!!

A - Age: 21

B - Bed size: twin! nice and comfy

C - Chore you hate: Dusting

D - Dream vacation: hunting trip through the woods on horse back with my eternal companion

E - Essential start your day item: Music I always am listening to the radio

F - Favorite color: Brown and Green

G - Gold or Silver: Silver I don't really like gold

H - Height: 5' 7" I wish I was shorter

I - Instruments you play: not a thing, I have no musical talent

J - Job title: Teller at AFCU

K - Kids: I wish! I want little boys.... cute little boys with wranglers and boots

L - Living Arrangements: apartment in Logan with 3 other girls

M - Married or will you get married? single and probably not

N - Nicknames: Fess

O - Orange or apple juice: Orange juice...... apple juice does some crazy things to my insides haha

P - Pet Peeve: boys who say one thing and do another

Q - Quotes from a movie: "you don't have to be perfect for me...... you may just have to prove that, cause right now I am covered in horse shit......" 8 Seconds "what do you wanna marry me for anyhow...... so i can kiss you anytime I want" Sweet Home Alabama "look mommy the rhino is getting to close to the car..... him to afraid, he's just a little guy" Tommy Boy "not here, or here so much, but right here.... nope don't see anything" Tommy Boy

R - Right or left handed: Right. Righty all the way

S - Siblings: one amazing brother and a sister in law

T - Time you wake up: well usually 20 minutes before I am supposed to leave haha I know I sound like a total dude! haha

U - Underwear: uh NO commando all the way baby! haha jk Yeah duh! whoever doesn't is a sicko!

V - Vegetable you dislike: broccoli, cauliflower, celery, squash

W - What makes you run late: not getting out of bed haha! I hate getting out of bed! it is the worst

X- rays you've had: arm twice, teeth a billion times

Y - Yummy food you make: everything that i make is yummy haha i am the master!

Z- Zoo: uh yeah you could describe my life that way i guess haha

2 comments:

  1. I freaking Miss you missy! Just so you know! I haven't forgotten you! OR anyone else

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude!!! you better not forget me! I miss you too! how the devil is Po Dunk!

    ReplyDelete