Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday's!



















The 6th is my mom's birthday and the 8th is my brother's birthday! We celebrated them over conference weekend because that is the only time everyone could be in the same place at the same time! My mom turned 40 something I am sworn to secrecy (actually I can't remember how old she is!) My brother turns 24! Wow he is old jk haha! WE did a little dinner eating present giving dessert eating and all that good stuff.

We went to dinner at Chili's and had cheesecake for dessert. We had presents back at the house. My mom got a sweater and a watch. My brother got some clothes and a live strong wrist band!

1 comment:

  1. I look like a freaking psycho in that first picture of me haha. I'm not sworn to secrecy how old mom is so I'll spill the beans... she is... haha just kiddin. I'll be nice! Yeah, Preston is an old fart. Sheesh! I love reading your blog, it's quite entertaining! Love you!

    ReplyDelete