Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Good and Bad!

My tubby little horsey is getting skinnier!! WOOT! I have been riding her pretty hard and she has been doing really well. I took her for a little trail ride yesterday, and for those of you who know my mare you know that she is a fright when she wants to be. As we were walking down the gravel road she was staring down the grass like "DON'T MOVE!" haha It was so funny.. She saw some birds and they just fascinated her. If you could see our trail we left it was like a drunkin sailor..... she would see something off to one side and she would get gradually closer to it and then I would have to correct her. Then she would see something on the other side and get closer and closer to it till she about fell off the road and I would have to guide her back into the middle. Then as we were walking out of no where this big giant cat grader machine dude was coming towards us and I was sure she would freak out about that. So I turned her around and trotted her back to the barn and off the side of the road. When it passed us she just stood there! I was in shock! I was so proud of her.



Now the bad! I finally gave in and went to insta care last night because of my leg. Everyone thinks that it was a staff infection so I went. I don't have a staff infection, but I do have an infection. She gave me an antibiotic and told me to let it go 24 to 48 hours. If it isn't better then I have to go back in and have it looked at again. Then the doctor lady was like oh uh you should have had that stitched by the way but it is too late now. Oh and by the way when was the last time you had a tetanus shot! So me being the retard was like um when I was 13. So that would be 8 years ago..... She was like OH! well we better get one in ya... SUPER! So now I have this giant dead arm and my leg is aching! GAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment