Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update!

Today is the best day ever! I actually got up today and went to institute.... which I haven't done in way to long...! I came home and studied some more for my test.... took a quickie nappage.... showered.... got decent looking haha and went to class. I studied a little more and then took my test. I GOT A 92!!! woot! Take that Chapter 9! Now I currently am sitting on my couch awaiting my parents arrival with ........... yes that is right ......... MY HORSE!!!! OH MY !!!! YES!!!! I am so excited. She will be staying at an indoor barn in a little town called Benson... (I think that is what it's called!) I will have an indoor arena to ride her in.... she will be fed by someone else and her stall will be cleaned by someone else!! THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT! Hopefully I will get to ride her today!

My leg is so swollen it isn't even funny! My pant leg is so tight around my calf that it looks like I have two different pairs of pants on! The cut looks so nasty... The bruise around it is all greenish purpley and the skin where the cut is is a green and red color.

AND!!! the best part of all I got me a pepsi! haha! it is the life blood right! yes! :)

1 comment: