Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Light on your feet!?!

Yeah!!! You are? Well I ain't!! This morning was a little bit of a crisis... I had no nylons and we have to wear them with our dresses at work.... Yes I had to wear the dress to work because I have to leave straight from work to go down home to a weddin'! So I went to Wal-Mart to get some nylons and when I got back home I forgot to take them with me into the house!! UH DUH! So I went back for them and there is this tall cement curb thing that separates the parking lot and the sidewalk where I live, and I went to hop over it and..... yeah one leg made it and the other one didn't!! So now under my pretty new nylons today at work everyone will see this!! YEAH SHE IS A BEAUTY!!! I already have a big knot on top of the bone and it looks SWEET!!!





Remember..... light on your feet now!!! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment