Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Driving School

Halleluiah!!!! They are letting me do driving school! Oh my gosh! If they would have said that I couldn't do driving school, when I renewed my insurance, I would have had two speeding tickets and an accident! SO !!! I think that I should invest in a bike or something... I think that I just need a new car with cruise control... How about a Dodge Cummins truck, 4 doors, diesel engine... 4WD, leather interior and CRUISE CONTROL!!! haha that would be so nice ... not a need... just a hairy dream!

AND THIS IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE BOYS AND GIRLS .................................... DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......................................... My father has to do driving shcool with me!!!! BAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yes that is right! He got a ticket in Logan also! AND this is his second ticket in the last little while also!!!!!!!!! So on the 27th of April Michael and Jessica Rhoades will be in the Logan City building inside of a cute little classroom called driving school for Juvenile Delinquents! haha so funny! not really but kinda! I am a little sick of paying for 90 dollar tickets! I guess I should learn my lesson and don't speed! NA!

No comments:

Post a Comment