Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Speeding

Well folks! I just got another one! GOSH! I am super mad... I was coming into work today and I was driving behind the mall here in Logan and there is like NEVER a cop on that rode. It is only a 25 and I was going 40! I saw the cop about the time that it was too late.... He pulls me over and I was just cursing myself inside my head.... I pulled my infamous "put the phone in the consul and pull my seatbelt on as I pull over" move. He walks up to my window and I knew I was getting a ticket. I was so mad..... and he actually looked at my license and was like what is your address... and I know that you get a ticket if your license doesnt match your actual address.... So unfortunatly I had an amazing night last night and BARNEY ruined my morning! Now all I can think is that my mother is going to KILL ME!!!!! So it was nice to know all of you! Thanks for being my friend even though I speed! haha

3 comments:

  1. Haha Jess you are cah-razy! Sorry about the ticket. But don't worry I'll still be your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. If you see George today tell him hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA Jess that is HILARIOUS!!!
    So he really gave you the ticket though?!?
    No warning nothing? did he mark it down so you weren't really going 15 over on the ticket?
    Cops suck!

    ReplyDelete