Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wedding Jitters

Well everyone.... we are down to 16 days before the wedding.... we don't count today or the day we get married! I am getting nervous anxious worried and all of those feelings! I just want the day to be perfect for him! I want to finally be able to see him everyday, and take care of him. I want to be able to put him to bed when he is sick and make him some soup. I am so ready to spend the rest of eternity with him. I love the way we can solve problems, and make decisions. He is so sweet and level headed. I on the other hand am not. We are like so opposite but we complement each other so well. He helps me to calm down and not be so hot headed, and I am the help and support that he needs when he needs it. He always knows how to make me feel loved, and he always knows how to make any day better. I love this man!

In 16 days I will be Mrs. Lee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment