Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our new little life!

Well everyone we have been married for 1 week and 5 days. We finally have no boxes in our house.... just empty picture frames lol. Everything is clean, for the moment, and we both have jobs! Theron is of course teaching school at Cut Bank High School, as the Shop, Welding and Auto Mechanics teacher. I am working at a western wear store called Normans. Life is going great! We have to snuggle at night to keep from freezing but.... that is how you make the babies... lol jk! No mom... no babies yet!

A couple days ago we woke up to a balmy 18 degrees! Woo, the Neon was not happy about that one! The puppies have their own little room off the front of our house, so they feel pretty special, plus a big back yard to roam around in! Which the little whiners aren't to happy about! Cut Bank is a tiny town filled with about 3200 people. It is cold! Our cute little welcome penguin says "Welcome to Cut Bank, Coldest place in the Nation!" Google our little penguin.... He is cute till you read his little heart warming message. Then he isn't so cute!

Married life is great! There is nothing like a clean house to come home too. This place no longer feels like a white walled, empty, cold bachelor pad! So says Theron! I say it is now full of womens junk.

Due to popular demand, this is our cute little house!




These cutting pictures hang on our East wall in our front room


This little table sits under the cutting pictures


The top of our entertainment center! One of our favorite areas in our house!


Welcome to puppy land! Our puppies sleep in the little 6x6 room off our front room


Our sofa and our favorite temple picture


The full view of our front room!


Our cute little hamper! Thanks Aunt Susian


Our bed...... wouldn't you like to know what kind of magic happens here! :)


Awe! Look Martha, a chainsaw bear! He is our toilet guard!


The full on view of our potty room!


Our tack board! Yes, Yes we are busy people :)


Our brand new washer and dryer!


Our table with our hot pad and beautiful flowers! oh and the s & p shakers


Our sexy fridge!


The window above our sink! We didn't take any pictures of the sink.... it had dishes in it :)


7 days without chocolate makes 1 week! :)


Our A - mazing cutting board! Thanks mom!


Our cooking wear and our SPICE RACK!


The stove and our fancy dancy key hanger!

7 comments:

  1. Jess!!!
    I absolutely love your decorations!!! They are so cute!! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well! We sure miss you back in Logan, but I'm excited that everything seems to be working out for you! Congrats on the job! You're house is really cute! It's fun to see what you've done with the place! Tell Theron hi for me, and when you get some of those wedding pictures back I'd sure like to see them! Keep in touch Jess!!

    Love,
    Coley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Home! I used to work with Theron at Mountain States. I had to smile when I saw the chocolate tile I gave as a Christmas gift last year! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Please tell Theron hello from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my dear jess, your blog made john and i laugh out loud. so glad to see that you are all doing well. maycie asked me yesterday if we could visit you on our way to disneyland. first of all, there's no trip to disneyland planned and then i had to give her a little geography lesson. she now asks if you have moved to your new home because she got so embarrased when she made the hannah montana comment. just wanted to let you know my girls still talk about you quite often and want to know when they can ride your horses again. you seriously touched their lives. thanks jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks so cute!! And reading this makes me miss you a lot I'm glad everything is going great though and you're not freezing too much with Theron to warm you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Jessica! This made me laugh very hard! I am so impressed with your new home! It really looks so good- very nice job! And congratulations on the new job, let me know how thats going! You two are adorable, i miss seeing you both! Tell big Ron hello, and i'm glad you're doing so well! I can only imagine the things that go on in that house :]

    Please please please keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess!!! I have been waiting for this post! I want to see wedding pictures too...do you have them yet?! I LOVE your house! It looks so darling and comfy cozy. I am so happy for you and hope your special day was wonderful (even though your perfectly hair got rained on) you still looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess!! So stinkin cute!! You look so happy!! Fun!! I love your blog!! Belated congrats on the wedding!! You're such a doll!! Try not to freeze up there!! :)

    ReplyDelete