Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday with pictures!! :)

Well it was the Hubby's birthday on Wednesday, and yes I am such a bad blogger and it is now Saturday and hopefully blogspot will let me put the pictures up!

He got a Carhartt Vest, a leather scripture case (which my mom made out of the same leather she made my chaps out of) a shirt (Thanks Preston and Andrea) some chocolates, a kick A cake that I made myself (thank you very much lol) a good dinner (even though my gravy SUCKED) the movie "Hitch" because my Tuff dog ate his other one (sorry :))! Needless to say it was a good birthday!

Here are some pictures of the goods!!!


Happy Birthday! All 36 candles lol!



His new shirt! Thanks Preston and Andrea


His fantastic scripture case!


His new vest!



Opening some more presents!


Don't eat this one Tuffer dog!



Whatever could it be!


He is deep in thought reading that card!


We love new shirts!



Reading through osmosis, his eyes are closed lol :)

Theron, Tuff and Koda

No comments:

Post a Comment