Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Husband!

It is my cute Hubby's birthday! I love him so much and it has been the best almost 4 months ever! He is so good to me! I have some good (well I hope their good) plans made for him tonight! I can't tell you what they are yet... cause he reads our blog and it would just ruin the surprise! My parents sent him some presents and so did my grandma and brother and sister in law! Thanks guys!!! I can't tell you how old he is either cause he will be so mad lol! So he is older than me today how about that lol! I love you babe!

He is the best husband ever! He helps me so much! I will do a much better post after his birthday with pictures!! but you should all text him and tell him happy birthday if you have his number!!!

I love you Theron Chad Lee!

Love Me Tuffer and Koda lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment