Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What the FREAK!

K so the missionaries came over tonight because my husband is the Ward Mission Leader. He has to meet with them for his calling. So I took the dogs into our bedroom to just hang out till they were done. I sat down on our bed to arrange the pillows so I could relax on the bed and surf FB lol and our wall was really really cold. So I felt it and I couldn't imagine a wall being that cold. So I tried to pull our mattress back to look at it AND OUR MATTRESS WAS FROZEN TO THE FREAKING WALL!!!!! YEAH HOLY CRAP! I tried to pull it away and the fitted sheet was froze literally froze to the wall! I am so not impressed lol! We even have a wall heater in the bedroom that is always on... so don't ask me how it froze! Here is a few pictures! ENJOY!







2 comments:

  1. What the freak is right!!!

    What in the world Jessica. . . what's Big Ron going to do about that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. My.. Heck!! Would you like me to send you guys up an extra heater.. space heater or something! Or how about some better insulation! That is nuts! Or even better option, come down and visit us in the warmth! Except today, we're in the 30's with a bone chilling wind but in a couple of days, we'll be back in the 60's. Burr!! Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete