Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

My new Chinks!

My cute Hubby had his very talented brother made me some new chinks. They are way awesome! He thought that I looked out of place with my "show" horse on a cattle drive. So he had to rough me up some. I have never had any chinks before so I am excited to try them out! They have been all over facebook, and I had no idea they was mine. He was talking about how he was making them and everything.. YEAH me clueless. Had no idea! It was a nice surprise. Theron's dad and Trevor (his brother) brought a filly (two year old girl horse lol) up here and will be spending the rest of the week with us. Hopefully it will be a very successful week and a fun one! Thanks Trev!! and thanks Theron!















OH YEAH!! and who doesn't LOVE my new sexy camo slippers lol!! I do! totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment