Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My new project!


Well one day I was standing at work and this man called looking for my boss's wife. He was wanting her to train a horse for him. Knowing her.... She never has time to do anything! So I told him I would let her know he wanted her to call him, but that she would most likely tell him know. THEN without thinking.... I said "well I might be interested" lol WHERE DID THAT COME FROM! He said well if you don't mind me asking .... how old are you? I said well.. I am 23 but trust me I can handle it.... and I thought to myself... at least I hope I can.... We talked for almost a half hour about riding horses for him. So we set up a time when he wanted me to come out and see his place and look at some of his horses. Ther and I went out and saw his place.. and his horses. This guy lives only about a mile from the Canadian border. We sat in his house and talked for an hour or so... and he was telling me all about his horses and their pedigree's. When we came home Theron was PUMPED! lol to say the least. I was not to sure what I had just got myself into! So I think I stalled a little on committing to this project. Finally my husband wouldn't let me stall any longer.. This horse has been the topic of conversation.... I mean EVERY conversation pretty much since we went up to the guys house. So I finally decided... what the heck. I may as well.... I think I won't get bucked off..... I think.... So we will see... He is pretty cute and smart. I think they said his name was Doolittle... :)

1 comment: