Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012




Well we are finally Pregnant... :)  It took us almost a year, and Heavenly Father has finally blessed us with a baby. This has been a super big struggle for me. I had pictured this going much differently. I know that the Lord is truly blessing us... We go for our first doctor's appointment one week from today! I will be a little over three months pregnant (or at least I think so), and hopefully he will do an ultra sound! I wanna see my baby.

We have done so much in the year and and nine months we have been married. We started with a big deficit and older vehicles. We have successfully bought a house, a new truck, and a suv for me. We have paid almost all of the debt off and are finally feeling like we are moving forward instead of back.

We have got some input on names.... here you go... Conner, Stetson, Ruger, Virgil, Wyatt, Augustus, Tate (that is my name), or Bruce....   I like Tate the best. We have pretty much decided on a girl name... Kaycee Jo Lee.. But Grandpa Lee says that it is a boy until proven otherwise.. so boy it is.

1 comment: