Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Labor Day Fun!


















































For Labor Day this year my roommates and I went to Bloomington Lake in Idaho. It was a blast! We took a little hike to get to the lake. It was so beautiful. The lake was soooo cold! There was a big tree that had a rope swing. I was so scared to go on the rope swing. I put it off as long as possible, but finally my roommates drug me down the mountain to the swing. I stood there forever and tired to convince myself that it was a good idea. I swear the crowd counted to 3 about ten times before I finally jumped and fell into the water. As soon as I hit the water it took my breath away because it was so so COLD!! BUT WAY FUN! Not enough fun to go on it again though! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment