Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Midnight Plunge at 10:45!

The ward had a little camp out at Brother Adams property in Fielding! There was peach cobbler and ice cream, a huge bonfire and an amazing devotional. All three members of the bishopric spoke and there was two musical numbers. It was well worth the drive out to Fielding at 9 at night after work. Everyone was planning on doing a midnight plunge, but I couldn't stay until 12 because I had to be back to the grind (work) at 10 this morning! So I convinced a guy to go with me. He had his suit on so he wasn't opposed to jumping in. We ran across the deck and then DOUSSHH! It was so hilarious. I was sopping wet and freeeeezzing!!!! I went back over by the campfire and my pants got so hot the they started to smoke. No worries I didn't catch on fire! Kelsie (my roommate) and I left at like 11 and drove back home, and now my car smells like a burnt pond lake fungus. haha I need to clean it! There is mud all over the floor and my seats stink! Detail and wash place here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment