Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wal-Mart at it's Finest!

Ok so most of you know that I work at the credit union. However I work at a branch inside of Walmart! I got this email today at work that I just could not help but pass on to all of you! This is classic Walmart! None of this was made up. I promise you!! I am there for over 30 hours a week

This stuff is real! haha have a look and a good laugh!





A classic Walmart pose of the likes we have never before seen. This man deserves those cheese nips. Trafford, PA

How cute and cuddly are those stuffed ...... OH MY GOSH Bennington, VT

Kind of glad we don't get a glimpse of the front....! Hammond, Louisiana


This guy was the complete package:
- Faded forearm tattoos. CHECK
- Country/Western shirt from 1987. CHECK
- Stylish goatee, braided at chin. CHECK
- Do rag not covering up mullet. CHECK
- Pen in shirt pocket. What is that about????
Corinth, TX

Buy the prepay phone and call a tailor! Location Unknown


Oh how I could sing the songs of wonder that danced through my head when I saw this . But I will let the picture speak my thousand words for me! Location Unknown



My tarot cards says that she is shopping for 1. Harrisburg, PA



I .... Ah.....ummm.... yea........I I ain't got nothin to say! Speechless Clifton Park, NY


It's like it has its own personality. Johnson City, TN


Are these short enough? Heck no!!! roll them suckers up some more!!! Volusia, FL


2 cases of ramen........ wonder where he goes to college? Portland, OR



Pimpin' ain't easy at the Walmart.... Owensboro, KY



I have to assume that this guy, in a fit of rage after a monster truck rally or tractor pull, ripped off his sleeves and then went to Walmart to get a few cases of beer to enjoy on his couch on the front porch. Cameron, MO


What are the chances of finding shorts to match that shirt? What are the chances of finding a girl to talk to a guy who found shorts to match that shirt? Conway, SC



Is it even legal to look this good? Yuba City, CA haha this is my favorite!





Just a goat shopping at Walmart........ I don't see what is so funny? Page, AZ


Seriously? Renton, WA


Britney Spears let herself go......... again Louisville, KY



Even when mullets were in style this would have been considered a tad much. Glendora, CA


Like a bad western movie but worse. Somewhere in GA




Don't worry about where the baby is Richmond, VA



2 mullets, 1 shot Simpsoville, SC

No comments:

Post a Comment