Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Number 4 bus, other side of the road!

Today I was feeling a little adventurous I guess you would say. I decided to break my little normal routine and get on a different bus. I didn't feel like walking from the stadium to my house. Of course it isn't like a ten mile hike through the rugged mountains, but I was feeling rather lazy after eating my hashbrowns, bacon and dr. pepper breakfast.

We get on a bus right outside of my house in the mornings to get to campus. Do you think that I paid any attention to what number the bus was. No of course not. I just knew it took me to campus, who needs numbers right! WRONG! haha I thought that the number 1 bus would go back by my house, so I got on it and road around for awhile. I went up into North Logan, by a church and a school, over by first dam, then back down to campus. I thought ok so now we are on the other side of the road maybe it will go by my house now! RIGHT! WRONG!!! Then we went down to 5th east, over to 4th north and then down to the bus depot. So of course now it will go to my house RIGHT! NOT!!! IT WENT BACK TO CAMPUS! GOSH! So what would the smart thing be at this point.... any takers!? It would be to get on the normal bus I get on and walk my butt home from the stadium YEAH!!! HAHA NOPE!

I decided to get on the number 4 bus! Of course this bus will go by my house right! Well I got on and it went back up by first dam! I was like heck dang and crap! It made a little loop and came back to campus! FREAK! So now it was going a different direction... so why not right I had already been on the bus for forever and I wasn't going to get a nap now anyway, so I may as well find out where it goes now! IT TURNED RIGHT ON 8th EAST! I was so excited! I was thinking, ok now just turn left on 10th north and we're good.... WHOO SHA!! It turned left on 10th north! It took me to the stop right by my house! SUCCESS!!! So need less to say I rode the bus for 33 minutes today! haha so much for the short cut! BUT the CORRECT bus is the number 4 bus on the opposite side of the road! I will see you on Monday number 4 bus on the opposite side of the road! :)

1 comment: