Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Serenade!

As I was sitting at my little teller window I was serenaded by this boy! It was so hilarious. I loved it. He came up to make a withdrawl and had a ukulele, so Becca asked him if he played it or just carried it around. He was all for sure I play it. He started to strum away and that is all that I figured he was going to do, but NOPE! He started to sing John Mayer! It was so funny. I have never been serenaded before especially not at work. He sang the song.... I don't know what it is called... I will sing it to you..... here goes...... your so hot that I melted, I fell right through the cracks and now I'm tryin to get back. Somethin like that.. haha I can't remember it all. I was just so impressed and shocked that he was singing! I think I even went red(embarassing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment